« Home | TWO MORE DAYS ! » | HOUSTON, WE HAVE TILE » | Grammatically Correct » | Who cares who Jessica Simpson is dating...or shoul... » | Labor Day...here and gone!! » | Labor Day...here and gone!! » | Criss Cross Applesauce » | Manana Time » | HASTA LA VISTA, BABY!! » | Drive-Thru Fun...... »

ONE MORE DAY, PEOPLE !

Ok people....One more day till 2 great shows start back ........This is some "good tv."
There should be some good laugh'n.....
LATER!










About me

  • I'm TOM
  • From Atlanta, Georgia, United States
  • I am Married to Michelle & we have 2 boys! I was born in Japan, and spent most of my childhood there. Yes, I speak Japanese & YES I love sushi! I love to travel, but that doesn't happen as much now that I don't work at Delta anymore... I love music..all kinds. I like to consider myself loyal and dependable. I like to think of myself as fun and easygoing. It seems that some of my "friends" think I need therapy. Hey, that might not be a bad idea!! :) Life is too short to be a grump....HAVE FUN EACH DAY!!!
My profile