« Home | Criss Cross Applesauce » | Manana Time » | HASTA LA VISTA, BABY!! » | Drive-Thru Fun...... » | She Bangs............. » | Priests On Vacation » | the many faces and hairdos will be missed..... » | Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy » | GO RICKY BOBBY !! » | Visit to the ER.....Again !!!! »

Labor Day...here and gone!!

Hello people. Long time no blog! All is going well. We drove up to Louisville, KY for the holiday weekend. My sister and her family live there. It wasn't too bad a drive. On the way back we stopped at a McDonalds in Chattanooga to see an old friend! JLUx2 (one of our blog buddies) I hadn't seen her in about 11 years! Michelle did fly up to see her in PA about 5 years ago. She did this when I worked at Delta, and we did the whole stand by flying thing......
Well, I got me a new toy. I bought me a new laptop which I will be able to use a lot for work. I just got hooked up with the wireless internet for the house. This is a good thing as Martha Stewart would say! I am just chill'n on the sofa with the boys as they watch Tom and Jerry. You can't get any better than that people!!
Anyway, I know most people probably already have this capability, but we are happy to finally get with the times.
Tracey in Montgomery................Happy belated 40th B-day!!! I so meant to wish you a happy B-day on the actual day. Sorry for the delay.
Later People.

About me

  • I'm TOM
  • From Atlanta, Georgia, United States
  • I am Married to Michelle & we have 2 boys! I was born in Japan, and spent most of my childhood there. Yes, I speak Japanese & YES I love sushi! I love to travel, but that doesn't happen as much now that I don't work at Delta anymore... I love music..all kinds. I like to consider myself loyal and dependable. I like to think of myself as fun and easygoing. It seems that some of my "friends" think I need therapy. Hey, that might not be a bad idea!! :) Life is too short to be a grump....HAVE FUN EACH DAY!!!
My profile