« Home | Grammatically Correct » | Who cares who Jessica Simpson is dating...or shoul... » | Labor Day...here and gone!! » | Labor Day...here and gone!! » | Criss Cross Applesauce » | Manana Time » | HASTA LA VISTA, BABY!! » | Drive-Thru Fun...... » | She Bangs............. » | Priests On Vacation »

HOUSTON, WE HAVE TILE

A friend from church came over today, and we tiled the bathroom ourselves. One bathroom done...One to go. At this rate maybe next spring we will be done?? HA

We had a nice and lazy day today. Waking up I noticed Parker had slid into our bed early this AM. Well, about 7:30 I was getting up, because Matt was coming over to help me tile. Parker was awake too, and he said he was sick. Shortly after that he started the wonderful act of throwing up.............IN OUR BED. "How special!" It was quite nice how "the droppings" of throw up led to our bathroom. You gotta love parenthood!
Well, did I mention we washed ALL the bedding on our bed????

I never left the house today. It was great. Parker had a slight fever most of the day, so we kept a low profile. We "just hung around" the house. Several episodes of Curious George and Tom and Jerry always makes a sick child better.

I made some home made vegetable soup and corn bread, and it was yummy. Michelle made a yummy dessert that we had at my sisters in KY.

Our kids our really into knock knock jokes. (Aubrey's teacher does knock knock jokes in her class just for fun) Anyway, we were kind'a like a "high tech" Clever household tonight...We were all sitting on the sofa as I surfed the net looking for knock knock jokes. After finding them I would say them to the boys (and Chelle)....they laughed from their toes. Fun was had by all. It was a fun time for the fam. (speaking of fam..it has been a while since I've watched What about Bob)
Didn't "DO" a lot...but had a great time today with Michelle and the kids. I guess these type of days are needed.
Later

About me

  • I'm TOM
  • From Atlanta, Georgia, United States
  • I am Married to Michelle & we have 2 boys! I was born in Japan, and spent most of my childhood there. Yes, I speak Japanese & YES I love sushi! I love to travel, but that doesn't happen as much now that I don't work at Delta anymore... I love music..all kinds. I like to consider myself loyal and dependable. I like to think of myself as fun and easygoing. It seems that some of my "friends" think I need therapy. Hey, that might not be a bad idea!! :) Life is too short to be a grump....HAVE FUN EACH DAY!!!
My profile