« Home | HOUSTON, WE HAVE TILE » | Grammatically Correct » | Who cares who Jessica Simpson is dating...or shoul... » | Labor Day...here and gone!! » | Labor Day...here and gone!! » | Criss Cross Applesauce » | Manana Time » | HASTA LA VISTA, BABY!! » | Drive-Thru Fun...... » | She Bangs............. »

TWO MORE DAYS !





I am very excited about the new season of THE OFFICE. This is the best show on TV. If you did not watch last season you need to buy the 1st and 2nd season on DVD.... ( I don't have it, but will gladly take that from anyone who wants to buy that for me for Christmas!! HA )

Could that be a hint, dear???

What is UP with that picture above???? Good heavens! EEK! Anyway, I saw tonight that The Office was starting back and thought of you. I've never seen it, but I may just have to check it out. Also, I want to see your Bible when you get it back. I've been meaning to call Tim myself. I don't know the Yancey's at all, but but mine needs to be re-covered too and Jan said he would probably do it. I've seen Jan's, but I want to see yours as well.

Love the show!

Oh, an since when did you divorce Michelle and marry Rahcel Ray? That was fast!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm TOM
  • From Atlanta, Georgia, United States
  • I am Married to Michelle & we have 2 boys! I was born in Japan, and spent most of my childhood there. Yes, I speak Japanese & YES I love sushi! I love to travel, but that doesn't happen as much now that I don't work at Delta anymore... I love music..all kinds. I like to consider myself loyal and dependable. I like to think of myself as fun and easygoing. It seems that some of my "friends" think I need therapy. Hey, that might not be a bad idea!! :) Life is too short to be a grump....HAVE FUN EACH DAY!!!
My profile