« Home | Labor Day...here and gone!! » | Labor Day...here and gone!! » | Criss Cross Applesauce » | Manana Time » | HASTA LA VISTA, BABY!! » | Drive-Thru Fun...... » | She Bangs............. » | Priests On Vacation » | the many faces and hairdos will be missed..... » | Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy »

Who cares who Jessica Simpson is dating...or should I call it Don't hurt the midgets

Just chill'n here watching a little TIA (that is what Aubrey used to call the T.V.)
I turn the channel and have now heard SEVERAL times within a few minutes numerous stories about Jessica Simpson her EX and who she is dating etc. Do American viewers have a life? I guess I don't, because I was actually watching some of it...Very sad.

Speaking of sad I am sitting hear on the computer not paying attention to what's on TV AND I look up and see Jerry Springer on TV. Now that is sad people. Just in case you are wandering todays topic..."Don't hurt the midget." Apparently the man (the short person) is arguing with his ex (regular size person -they had a child together..) Now he is with a new skank ( I mean girl) and he is trying to propose to her, but EX is upset and keeps attacking them while he tries to propose to #2 girl. This is very entertaining. Sad, but funny. This makes my life very Beaver and Wally "ish."
Well, the house is QUIET.........Chelle took the boys up to her parents for the evening. We are meeing some friends for dinner at Carabba's (my favorite!!!!) We will have to pick up the little darlings after dinner, but I KNOW they will be WAY tired! (I am counting on that!)

NEWS FLASH..............Mr. Midget is not arguing with his EX. It is his sister. She is mad, because new girl is taking advantage of short man 'cause he "gots" tons of money. I normally don't watch this show, so don't think I am too bad of a person. HA HA (like you know you've all taken a peek at this intellectual TV viewing....HA

This reminds me of a funny thing. While working at Delta I had Jerry Springer on a flight to Rome several times. (he told me he had a home there) Anyway, we used to board the peeps in business class first..then the main cabin. Jerry was sitting right next to the counter in the gate, and I was talking to the other agents as well as him...We decided we wanted to change the boarding announcement for that day only to be heard as "ladies and gentlemen at this time we would like to begin boarding for Delta flight 70 nonstop service to Rome. Before boarding business class...we would like to board JERRY JERRY JERRY!" He laughed, and thought that was funny. He replied, but I don't have any bouncers here to stop the fools from fighting...HA

Anyway, I hope this blog has been inspiring and uplifting. HA.

A guy I work with use to think that the "Dwarf House" was named that because TC had a soft spot in his heart for midgets - no lie! On the Jessica Simpson note, why in the world would she dump Nick Lachey for that goofball she's "in love" with now. Beth

I am so sick of tv, I never watch anything anymore. Except Grey's Anatomy. And Dancing with the Stars - of course your good friend Jerry will be on that this time.

Now I'm off to think about Dr. McDreamy......

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm TOM
  • From Atlanta, Georgia, United States
  • I am Married to Michelle & we have 2 boys! I was born in Japan, and spent most of my childhood there. Yes, I speak Japanese & YES I love sushi! I love to travel, but that doesn't happen as much now that I don't work at Delta anymore... I love music..all kinds. I like to consider myself loyal and dependable. I like to think of myself as fun and easygoing. It seems that some of my "friends" think I need therapy. Hey, that might not be a bad idea!! :) Life is too short to be a grump....HAVE FUN EACH DAY!!!
My profile