« Home | Who cares who Jessica Simpson is dating...or shoul... » | Labor Day...here and gone!! » | Labor Day...here and gone!! » | Criss Cross Applesauce » | Manana Time » | HASTA LA VISTA, BABY!! » | Drive-Thru Fun...... » | She Bangs............. » | Priests On Vacation » | the many faces and hairdos will be missed..... »

Grammatically Correct

A mind is a terrible thing to waste........or should I say a waste is a terrible thing to mind...HA
Anyway, I often find myself correcting my children when it comes to incorrect words in a sentence. I just want them to be prepared to be productive citizens for the world! Whatever, right?
Anyway, I guess my urging of them using correct English has paid off. Please allow me to explain. The other day at school, Parker's (the 4 year old) teacher was going over some "rules" she has for class when she asked them "what is Ms. Eileen's # 6 rule?" She told them "Ms. Eileen don't put up with no junk." At this time Parker raised his hand and said, "Ms. Eileen it is ANY JUNK." She was so humored that she told us the story. She said, "he was right." We were just all very surprised that even said that.
With a four and a soon to be six year old....why should we ever be surprised with anything that comes out of their mouth!

Today we stopped by Tim and Connie's house. Tim has a interesting hobby. He recovers old books and Bibles. He is recovering my Bible for me. It has seen better days, and who wants to break in a new Bible, right? Connie had some chocolate cake just out of the oven for the boys. They were happy with the milk and cake. Who wouldn't be?? The creme de la creme was they have a new addition to their house and they have an elevator in their home...The boys thought this was the best! They were able to go up and down WITHOUT ANY adults on the elevator. They KNEW they were hot stuff... You gotta love free entertainment, right? Anyway, thanks for the fun time at your house!

The boys are "siesta ING" right now...Doesn't sound half bad. I might have to do the same. ..
Later people.

That's my boy!

Red Ranger, Red Ranger, where oh where are you??? My days aren't the same without reading something retarded on your site!!!!!

oh, good thing I read your blog. I would really like to have my Bible recovered. have to get some info from you.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm TOM
  • From Atlanta, Georgia, United States
  • I am Married to Michelle & we have 2 boys! I was born in Japan, and spent most of my childhood there. Yes, I speak Japanese & YES I love sushi! I love to travel, but that doesn't happen as much now that I don't work at Delta anymore... I love music..all kinds. I like to consider myself loyal and dependable. I like to think of myself as fun and easygoing. It seems that some of my "friends" think I need therapy. Hey, that might not be a bad idea!! :) Life is too short to be a grump....HAVE FUN EACH DAY!!!
My profile